We are all aware of the ongoing and rapidly changing Corona Virus situation, in the interest of everyone’s health and well-being MBT has reluctantly decided that it would not be appropriate to go ahead with this years pilgrimage to France.

For all of us who have paid, either deposits, or in full, can we ask you for your patience and understanding in us returning these payments.

Deposits have already been made to P&O ferries and to the Holiday Inn in Arras, these companies will not make any refund decisions at this time regarding cancellations but will do this closer to our departure date.

Please rest assured that all efforts will be made to ensure that no one will be left out of pocket because of this unprecedented situation. Your patience and understanding at this difficult time would be appreciated.

We will explore any sensible options for travel later this year, but at this time it would be impossible to predict.

If you have any questions regarding the trip please get in touch by email CLICK HERE .

If you have a more general enquiry please email
We will respond to you ASAP.

Our best wishes to all, stay well,

McCrae’s Battalion Trust