Notice of McCrae’s Battalion Trust Annual General Meeting
For members of McCrae’s Battalion Trust: here are the details of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of McCraes Battalion Trust. The location and details of this meeting are as follows:
89 E Claremont St, Edinburgh EH7 4HU – 18.30hrs for commencement at 19.00hrs on Thursday 26 January 2023
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Key Recent Achievements
3. Future Plans 2023 +
4. Treasurers Statement
5. Election of 2023/24 Trustees/Team
6. Appointment of Auditors
7. Questions from the floor
Followed by an informal get together (food and drink available – but I would not miss your evening meal in anticipation 😊 )
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
• find out about operations and finances
• ask questions about the operations and finances
• speak about any items on the agenda
• vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
• accept the annual financial statements
• appoint auditor.
• elect Trustee/Team.
PLEASE ESPECIALLY NOTE :
1. election to the TEAM is open to ALL members (only), and we would encourage anyone who would wish to join the Team to do so. You needn’t have any specific skills to join, just simply a genuine interest and a will to get involved.
If you would wish to stand for appointment, please send me a short note of this intention on or before 20 January 2023 – Applications received after this date may not be considered.
2. to assist with catering arrangements etc, it would be helpful if you could drop me a note if you ARE intending to come along to the AGM
Any remaining questions ? please let me know
McCraes Battalion Trust