McCrae’s Battalion Trust Remembrance Lunch 2021
Sunday 14th November 2021, Royal Scots Club, Abercrombie Place, 12:30pm for a 1pm start
Please see the schedule of events for this year’s Remembrance Lunch
Master of Ceremonies: James Bee
- 12.30pm – 1pm Arrival cash bar is open (bar is open from 12pm ); sale of Irish Bingo and raffle tickets, opening of Silent Auction
- 1pm – Welcome and Introduction – McCrae’s Battalion Trust Vice Chairman – Jack Alexander
- Traditional Game of Irish Bingo
- Grace from Peter Suttton, MBT Padre
- 2 course lunch**, tea and coffee
- Cash Bar
A View From the (McCrae’s) Terrace
– Craig Fowler, Joel Sked and Robert Borthwick from BBC’s ‘A View From the Terrace’
- Update from Peter Kitchen on Leyton Orient Somme Memorial Unveiling
- Stuart Wallace, Chairman of Foundation of Hearts
- James Bee
- Music throughout the day organised by Craig Herbertson with musicians Anja French & Jack Whittaker
- Raffle, Auction, Silent Auction results
- 6.30pm Finish
** Please inform Pam Forbes (email@example.com) of any special dietary requirements
Raffle and Auction
Please find details of items for auction (we will have a main and silent auction as with previous years) by clicking here.
All auction prizes must be paid for on the day by cash, cheque or card (the RSC will provide facilities to pay by card).
(If you have already paid or made arrangements for payment please ignore the following)
Price for the lunch is £39 per person.
Payment must be made before or on the day – cash or cheque on the day is fine. The RSC also can provide facilities to pay by card (please let Pam Forbes (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you intend to pay on the day. Cheques payable to McCraes Battalion Trust).
Payments can also be made via bank transfer – please contact Pam Forbes (email@example.com) for details.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
The capacity for this year’s event has been reduced slightly to allow protocols for Covid-19 safety.
Whilst vaccine passports will not be policed by the RSC, we would suggest that guests ensure they have one and/or take a negative test in the run up to the event, which will help ensure the safety of other guests.
Masks must be worn when moving around the building.
We very much look forward to welcoming you on the day